The fees listed below are for Festival attendance only. For accommodation fees please click here.
(including lunch, dinner and shuttle bus)
|Friday 16 Dec (Introduction)||300|
|Saturday 17 Dec (Empowerment & Teaching)||1,200|
|Sunday 18 Dec (Teaching)||800|
|Monday 19 Dec (Teaching)||500|
7 years and under: Free (Children under 6 years old have to sit in the video link area with their parents and we regret that translation is not available in the video link area.)
8-15 years: 50% discount
16 years and over: same as adult
Proceeds from this Festival will be donated to the International Temples Project established by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche – an international fund dedicated to public benefit.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings can only be made online.
- A separate booking is required for each person attending the event (including children).
- Bookings are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another person.
- After you have made your online booking, you will receive an email informing you the payment instruction. To secure your booking, you are required to make full payment within 7 days.
- Once full payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email confirming the details of your booking and payment.
- Festival fee: A non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit of 25% is required when you do online booking. If you cancel your Asian Festival on or before 12 December 2016, we will refund 75% of your full payment. No refund will be given if you cancel your Asian Festival after 12 December 2016.
- Accommodation: A non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit of 25% is required when you do online booking. If you cancel your accommodation on or before 2 December 2016, we will refund 75% of your full payment. No refund will be given if you cancel your accommodation after 2 December 2016.
- Any non-refunded fees arising from cancellations are donated to the NKT-IKBU International Temples Project.