Whole Festival : HK$800 (per person)
Booking deadline: 30 December 2020 (Wednesday)
Proceeds from this Festival will be donated to the International Temples Project founded by Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche – an international fund dedicated to public benefit.
Please read the information below carefully:
- This Festival is only open to those who are currently living in Asia or those who would have attended if it had been physically held in Hong Kong.
- Each person attending the Festival online must book. Booking is for the whole event (18-21 December 2020). Festival live stream links are intended for the registered recipients only and should NOT be shared.
- Video recordings of the sessions will remain online for 14 days from the end of the Festival i.e. until 1:00pm on Monday 4 January 2021 (HK time).
- Booking cannot be transferred to another person.
- To avoid any delay in receiving the Festival live stream links, full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Late Bookings i.e. those made after 18:30 on 18 December (HK time) will only receive receive the Festival live stream links at least 24 hours after booking. Please help us to send the Festival live stream links to you in a timely manner by not booking last minute.
- Cancellations and Refunds: A HK$50 admin fee will be retained for all cancellations up to 24 hours before the start of the Festival. Within 24 hours of the start of the Festival or after the Festival has started, all fees are non-refundable.
- Any non-refunded fees arising from cancellations will be donated to the NKT-IKBU International Temples Project.
Audio recordings may be purchased when making a booking. Audio Recordings are of the teaching sessions only and do not include the guided meditation or retreat sessions. Recordings may be ordered in the following languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese.
All Teaching sessions – HK$200
Recordings may only be purchased for sessions that you have registered for.
Recordings are for the sole use of the registered recipient and should not be shared.